corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » CORSA SRI FOR SALE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA SRI FOR SALE
ljames555

User status: Offline
   15th May 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Description-
- 1995 vauxhall corsa sri N reg
- black
- 1.4 16valve
- 80,000 miles
- 15,000 miles on engine since rebuild
- full s/s powerflow dual exit exhaust

Body styling-
Full carzone bodykit with smoothed arches,saxo spoiler,kamei grill,
16v badges,light smoke tints

Interior-
-standard sri interior (p/s good when you have 17" wheels, r/c/l, s/r, delocked)

wheels & tyres-
-17" wolfrace urban racer ( 205/40/ ) 600 miles done on all tyres

Security & ice-
- standard vauxhall alarm
- Sony 6x9s cost £70 now very good and loud
- Sony black panel headunit cassete and 10cd changer cost £250 now
-1yr and 3months insurance left on that aswel

going to be honest the bad points- back right hand arch has cracked not that bad ( yesterday) due to my mam slighty hitting a carpet on my drive with the back bumper forcing arch to crack ,abit of rust on roof,rust on back window wiper but if the boot was smoothed then its no problem,the usual stone chippings and thats about it.
also got some sprayed M3 mirrors to go on which need glass car was serviced 78k and has new brake pads and discs/drums front and back
the work to sort the back arch out would be about £50-£100
car is a excellent runner just needs abit of tidying up
£2500 ono
u2u me !
and the pics are here - http://public.fotki.com/Icy/cs/ljames555/

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » CORSA SRI FOR SALE 23 database queries in 0.0189700 seconds