corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Am i being taken for a mug.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Am i being taken for a mug.........
bubble

User status: Offline
17th May 04 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the situation. i was with my girlfriend for 2 years and we had known each other since we were in junior school. about four weeks ago on one saturday, totally out of the blue, she finished with me.

i thought for the first few hours it was just another arguement. but the day after one of my close mates picked her up(ill point out here that 2 weeks prior to finishing with me she started textin him, and moanin at me saying i was paranoid cuz basically i was).

when i saw that he had picked her up i went up like a rocket and immediately confronted him.he got scared and said 'whoa she just needs a mate-im just being one to her'. i settled down and realised yeah he just been a mate.

the following monday she rung me and asked if id like to go clothes shopping with her to sort of settle the air. fine. whilst we were out her phone rang and it was my mate. mid conversation she stopped talkin to me answered the phone and was talkin for ages laughin etc, all the usual girly stuff. another five minutes passed still talkin. anyhoo after she finished about ten minutes later phone rang again. him again. askin if he could take her out later. she said yeah. im thinkin why he hounding around her.

anyway long story short, every day he been pickin her up goin her house etc and i was starting to get worried. my ex and a so called mate? no they wouldn't. would they. yes. he asked her out and she said she didnt know bcus she was confused. eventually they got together and on bank holiday monday just gone i went and bought a rugby ball to let out my anger in a manageable way.

my phone rang and it was emma(the ex). she asked what i was doing and so i told her. kickin a rugby ball up a field cuz i was wound up to fuck because my ex is seein a close m8. surely m8s dont do that to each other?? anyway she came up to where i was playing rugby and basically broke down saying she made massive mistake and wanted me back.

anyway i was abolutely jubilant and over the moon. she realised what she was throwing away. she text him saying she realised she wanted me and that the 4yr age gap between em was to much and that the fact he has 2 kids was also a deterrant.

we had a fun week went alton towers but she was constantly textin him. on the following friday i picked her up we went out and she rung him and he came meet her and she jumped in his car and fucked off to the haunted chain tree at alton towers!!! hello?? am i not here?!?

she got back 3 hours later immediately started moaning at me and didnt speak to me. day after, the saturday i took her to a fancy hotel had a nice meal and had an incredible night. sunday mornin woke up to be told, its not working. bollox. heart destroyed again. went STRAIGHT back to my m8. gutted.

but every night since then she been ringing me saying i love you etc i want you etc, and iv been ignorin it and she getting more intense.

do u reckon she trying to creep back realising what she lost? do i tell her bollox for what she put me through or what. i lost all my mates cuz of this cuz they all sided with her and my EX-mate. do i fuck em all of and start afresh or what. please people, honest opinions.

[Edited on 17-05-2004 by bubblevaux]

We like to call them paragraphs

[Edited on 17-05-2004 by Adam]
broster
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ermmmm...................whats the short version? anyone want to tell me the gist of it?
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
ermmmm...................whats the short version? anyone want to tell me the gist of it?

ha ha gf fucked me off for a m8.she creepin now. what i do?
DanielJ

17th May 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fck em all mate
Matt H

17th May 04 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell her to go fuck herself
Kerry

quote:
Originally posted by bubblevaux
do i tell her bollox for what she put me through or what. do i fuck em all of and start afresh or what.

YES WITHOUT A DOUBT
Melville

tell her to piss off mate, shes just gonna keep upsetting you. If she loved you she wouldnt do that
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i know what to do
Dom

17th May 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bum her dry then tell her to GTF
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

during an arguemt i shouted G.T.F at her. u had to be there to appreciate it

Matt H

quote:

amen
Simon

paragraphs would have been nice, id say sod em both
sassyminx

17th May 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a hard situation to be in mate, u gotta think tho if she is changin her mind like this then she dont realy know wot she wants, and this sounds a bit harsh but wot if u get back with her and she starts seein him again...... and could u deal with her hurting you?
id say either leave her and talk to ur mate and see wot u think abt it all...... cos he obv likes her.....but if u did get back with her with ground rules....but i personally wudnt trust sum1 that has done that cos she was easy to drop u when it suited and thats very selfish in my eyes
id say either try and forget her and get over it.....or say have a break for a week or so and see how u both feel.........but if u gunna get hurt again i wudnt risk it, theres plenty of nice girls out there that will treat u with respect just hope that she doesnt hurt u any more mate good luck
foster11984

17th May 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell her to piss off and beat the fuck out of him if i was you, mates dont do that to mates and girls like that are just to much hastle and aint worth it
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what really diggin at me is the fact that a 2yr relationship has been tossed aside and a 15 year friendship has gone to.
Dom

17th May 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

during an arguemt i shouted G.T.F at her. u had to be there to appreciate it

HAHAHAHAHA

ive started to say this to people as well....usually ends up them going "you what?" too much time on CS me thinks

eitherway mate, just fuck the bitch then tell her to get rid i did this with my ex, said she was fit extra and that i missed her...shagged about 3 times, next day at 6th form told her where to go at the top of my lungs in the common room...was allllll good
Hannah

17th May 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks like she wants the best of both worlds, she's getting the attention from you and from your mate (ex), tell her how you feel and make sure she reaises its one or the other and not both, she's playing you and getting away with it, its your call but thats wat i would say personally. Good Luck
broster
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

now thats better lol! humm....tel her that she shouldnt expect you to wait around for her, how would she feel, do you want to stay with her if she treats you like this?
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fook em all. new mates new birds. why not. some people are scum
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

now thats better lol! humm....tel her that she shouldnt expect you to wait around for her, how would she feel, do you want to stay with her if she treats you like this?

oh i asked her how she would feel if i fucked off with one of her mates and she just goes off on one screaming whatever scott whatever!!
broster
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh i asked her how she would feel if i fucked off with one of her mates and she just goes off on one screaming whatever scott whatever!!

fuck her up the bum then be done with it mate, oh and jizz in her hair
Russ

17th May 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if she shagged ur mated leave her alone, if she clean take her back
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck her up the bum and jizz in her hair?
ill hav c about that. its my birthday in 10days. do i stay pally so i can get pressies?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 21:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how could she do that to you?

oh wait...
bubble

17th May 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RussSxi
if she shagged ur mated leave her alone, if she clean take her back

she got off with him, dont know if shagged.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Am i being taken for a mug......... 22 database queries in 0.0120020 seconds