corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Chronicles of George

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Chronicles of George
Adam

User status: Offline
19th May 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to the Chronicles of George. This web site is a collection of helpdesk tickets gleaned from the support database of my previous job. I was employed there for twenty months, and during that time I had the misfortune of encountering an individual whom I will call George.
George is, quite simply, the worst helpdesk technician ever.

His grasp on the written word is shakier than a canoe full of epileptics. His knowledge of computers is thinner than a Vegas dancer's chiffon underpants. He is, by all standards of intelligence, a rock.

While we worked together, George was responsible for turning out some of the most mangled, garbled, and just plain screwed up help desk tickets ever before seen by mortal man. I have taken these tickets and collected them, and I present them to you as a cathartic expression, a venting of fourteen months' pain and frustration (George's employ and my own overlapped by that amount of time).

http://chroniclesofgeorge.nanc.com/tickets1.htm

Anyone who works on a helpdesk will understand.........
dousey

19th May 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant
barry_kellett99

19th May 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work on a helpdesk, with a guy called george!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Chronicles of George 22 database queries in 0.0081460 seconds