corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just bought a corsa - need help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just bought a corsa - need help
Johnyboy18

User status: Offline
   20th May 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ive just recently purchased a corsa sport 1.4 16v its a p-reg. And i dont no much about it all. is it a corsa b? im about to colour code it but i dont want to be ripped off - what would be a good price? im goin to get alloys next week but i havent got a clue wot size to get, can anybody recommend some brands, and wot size can i get without having to adjust the wheel arches. i am goin to definately lower it in the future as well - can any one give me some much needed advice and as much as possible. thanks very much john
Keithie

20th May 04 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh its a corsa b.

if you use the search function you can search for threads about all that stuff. all the questions have been asked loads of times b4

hope this helps "-)
JJ

20th May 04 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey there... these are all age old questions... use the search function on the site you will find loads of help on these subjects...
Filby1

20th May 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey the thing is every body is different, i dont personaly like colour codeing but other people do, i dont realy like mass 17/18" wheels but some do some people raely like Body kits others dont.

Ur car is a corsa B not sure but think its not the Vgrill one isit?

some wheels are vauxhall/corsa friedly and others arnt its all to do with the offset of the wheel but most people find 15" and 16" wheels will fit corsa arches ok with a 40mm drop. if you go much lower 16" wheels might scrub aginsed the arches but 15" will be ok

Most people would ither buy something like apex or G-max lowering kits on a budget of around 250 for both 40 and 60mm drop.

As far as wheels go try, Khan,Team Dynamix pop in to vauxhall and look at the I line products or just look on here in peoples garages and look what wheels you might like then just U2U them and ask what they are

Hows That
L330wnz

20th May 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done for buying a corsa !

Every1 will say buy speedline alloys but go with wot you feel looks good! Drop it 60mm and stick sum 15/16's .. thats wot I like but its personal taste ..
Johnyboy18

20th May 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks uve all bin very helpful. i will probly get 16s then and lower it as mentioned. then maybe get a bodykit. im still very unsure about wot alloys to get i was considering gettin wolfrace 'urban racers 15"'. can anyone recommend ne other wheels, ideally i want 16" i rekon. john
L330wnz

20th May 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like mille miglia action in 16's a certain member on here was meant to be selling them 2 me but has sold them 2 sum1 else I fink
Greasemonkey

20th May 04 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got them in 17's for sale if ya like dude
L330wnz

20th May 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wud say yes but money I saved for rims I ave now blown and really I'm after 16's...cheers ne ways dude

New Poll