corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bit of help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit of help
ljames555

User status: Offline
23rd May 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right my wheels and steering wheel are well out
went to the garage and he said i need my camber and trackin doimng and he said he`ll do it for £25 plus VAT
but he said if i am putting alloys back on come back when i get some i have steelies on at the moment will it make a difference when i get my alloys and put them on after its been done?
bubble

23rd May 04 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if having camber tracking done etc try have it done with the wheels that'll be it on it most of the time
ljames555

23rd May 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will it be pointless if i get it done with steelies on if am going to put alloys on?or wont it bother the car that much
ljames555

23rd May 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
James R

23rd May 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're not going to put the alloys on for a while then it's better to spend th emoney to make the car handle better, then pay again when the alloys are on, also it's good to let the sus settle for a while first.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » bit of help 23 database queries in 0.0074329 seconds