corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing Fuse Box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing Fuse Box
confused

User status: Offline
26th May 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i'm trying to install a ciggarette lighter in my Corsa B which never had one and am fed up of trying to find the wires in the loom and getting quotes of £190 from vaux. So then I thought all of the wires must go back to the fuse box and I should be able just to splice into the circuit from there.

Then I tried to take the fuse box off, bugger, the thing just dont want to move , the haynes says just lower it out after removing the screws but it dont want to move, does anyone know what I could be doing wrong or how to get the bastard out.

Cheers.
Ric_Cav

User status: Offline
26th May 04 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just take an ignition and illumination feed from your stereo

New Poll