corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remote Central Locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote Central Locking
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
28th May 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the minute my corsa has central locking but i have to put the key in the lock.

I want to get remote locking. Does anyone have any idea of how much it's going to set me back, and if its a big job?

IntaCepta

28th May 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£30 on ebay.
purple_corsa_gls

28th May 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry : i didnt explain....

I'm one of those thick people that would pay £90 to get a 60p bulb changed...i dont have the first clue about car electrics....

Does anyone know how much it would be (ish) to get somone to fit it? and does it involve a lot of work?
Richie

29th May 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The remote units are about 30 quid, and only involves tapping into two wires, and connecting a power feed to the unit.

New Poll