corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » front grill

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author front grill
DAN220486

User status: Offline
1st Jun 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Want to remove the grill on my corsa c and replace it wit either some mesh or a steiny or irmscher grill, tho wen i looked at it to take it of i noticed it looked stuck to the plastic bumper trim at the top jus under the headlights, i saw the screws holdin it at the top tho.
Is it stuck or does it jus look like that. also how easy is it to mesh up the whole. how to fix it etc
M16KE B

1st Jun 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is part of the bumper top! you have to cut it with a pad saw to fit a steinmetz grill. I got a bodyshop to do it and it looks ace. Im trying to find mesh big enogh for the mouth of the bumper but no luck as yet

[Edited on 01-06-2004 by M16KE B]
kash

1st Jun 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike, you can buy a mesh lower grille from vaux for 12 quid, but it has the foglights in it. Like this:

My next move is the steiny grille, just finding the 135 notes to buy it that's all. Where did you get your front lower spoiler from? It's the MS Design one isn't it?

New Poll