corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Keeping my car!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Keeping my car!
Tom_1.216v

User status: Offline
   2nd Jun 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after weeks of deciding looks like im keeping my car, mainly because of the money i would have lost. also another point i looked at speed kills, and i've got 3 points for speeding lucky really 68 in a fourty

i'm thinking about
new grille, exhaust, lowered 40mm, 15 inch five spoke, colour coding and gsi spoiler.

any pics of silver corsa would be good lads, some ideas to think about!
Tom_1.216v

2nd Jun 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remeber lookin about a month back at a silver corsa with mile milliga, colour code and smoothed in valances it was a sxi. anyone know his username? it looks phat as fcuk!
Adam-D

2nd Jun 04 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just buy mine

New Poll