corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speed Cameras

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speed Cameras
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a bit narked today on my way to work, was going from B'ham to Coventry along the A45 and there's a lot of cameras on this road........And i noticed that the cameras have the back coated in Yellow to make them more visable, yet they are still hidden behind trees and bridges etc Now apparantly the cameras have to be visable upto a certain distance etc and Speed camera signs put in place for the Police of the particular area to be able to receive the money made from the cameras. If they dont comply with the regulations then they dont get the money. So my point is all well and good them putting the yellow backing on the camera but what about when the tree it's next to comes to life in the spring and the camera gets covered by a million and 1 leaves
So the theiving coppers are putting the yellow backing on - still leaving them hidden and still taking the money - surely there should be a governing body that go round and ensure that regualtions put in place are being adhered to or else no money for the rozzers - but i dont feel this is the case

Someone needs to check on the Rozzers me thinks
Andrew

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 04 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One road i go down there are 3 cameras hidden behind trees I found 2 of them but where the fuck is the other one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speed Cameras 22 database queries in 0.0126350 seconds