corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What do you think to this sub ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do you think to this sub ??
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jun 04 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_64_113+products_id+1139

What are peoples opinions on this sub ?? I've already got the 305c, which is the smaller version of this sub. What sort of amp should i run it from because of its high RMS value. I take it i should run it at 2 ohm ??

Cheers ppl !!!

[Edited on 04-06-2004 by mase5]

Mase
Filby1

4th Jun 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it says 750w im not sure if they mean RMS value or not. but at that price and pioneer? get the Alpine Type R there are only 90
N90ATH

4th Jun 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alpine arnt that gd, u willneed about 700 watts goin in to it and a 2ohm load would help alot on the pioneer
Mase
Premium Member

4th Jun 04 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats 750 RMS. Why not pioneer ??? I've got one and it performs very well, even though it is underpowered.

Mase
N90ATH

4th Jun 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer they are a bit under powerd, i've just ordered 3 of them for my install
wainey

4th Jun 04 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think that that sub is 750w rms to be truthful, there only giving maximum power and nominal input power but not in rms value. and get a jl audio sub much better quality, pay a little more but higher quality!
N90ATH

4th Jun 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its is 750 rms and yer jl are better but i'm goin for a full pioneer install
SXIBOYO

5th Jun 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got this sub and all i can say is i would spend my money on something else!

They are not 750rms, they say they are 750rms and 2000peak, but they really are not, i was running it at 2ohm and i was not very impressed with it, when u get it going the quality is not all that great, im going for RE next time!

J

[Edited on 05-06-2004 by SXIBOYO]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What do you think to this sub ?? 24 database queries in 0.0085371 seconds