corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Bodyshop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bodyshop
cabric_corsa

User status: Offline
6th Jun 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The main guy people take their cars to in whitby has just moved to a bigger place so his prices have increased, he has also joined up with a parnter who until a few weeks ago was a mechanic , my car was supposed to go in two weeks ago to get my work done on my car, i turned up and he sent me away becuase he was too busy. I thought fair enough aslong as its done for Yorkshire motor show.It was going in tomorrow so it would be ready for back end of week, i got a phone call this aft telling me he is a week behind putting it back a further week, and now the main guy who people used to take their cars to is retiring leaveing the other guy who has done this type of work for about 8 weeks on his own.
Im well pissed off think am going to take it else were now
took him 6 weeks to put my mates front bumper on!!
Jamie (306Corsa) has to go in before max aswell.
Chris
bigbry_uk

6th Jun 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too rite mate! he took 6 weeks doin the front of my car! and he said 2 weeks to do the whole lot so i pulled the plug and took it elsewhere!
jamesw

6th Jun 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heh had similar thing here aswell, car went in for full respray and other misc bits, he told me would take 2 to 3 weeks, had it for 2 week and did nowt apart from fit the boot panel which wasnt even done properly so took else where.

JW
neiliosxi

7th Jun 04 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm having trouble too, car has been in for days and he aint started on it yet!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Bodyshop 23 database queries in 0.0051842 seconds