corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoked Lexus Lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoked Lexus Lights
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
10th Jun 04 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ive got a black corsa sport and i put in the latest style lexus clusters about 2 months ago the ones with silver and then now they have brought out the smoked ones which are black where mine are silver has any of u lot with a black corsa got the smoked ones? and do they look better than the ones ive got? it always seems to happen don't it u buy somet and then a bit later u see something u wished u had instead! of course u would never buy anything if u kept waiting for something else to come along.

New Poll