corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » PMSL @ this *long tho*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PMSL @ this *long tho*
Pablo

User status: Offline
14th Jun 04 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A list of actual announcements that London Tube train drivers have made to
their passengers...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I do apologize for the delay to your service. I know you're all dying to get home, unless, of course, you happen to be married to my ex-wife, in which case you'll want to cross over to the Westbound and go in the opposite direction".

"Your delay this evening is caused by the line controller suffering from elbow and backside syndrome, not knowing his elbow from his backside. I'll let you know any further information as soon as I'm given any."

"Do you want the good news first or the bad news? The good news is that last Friday was my birthday and I hit the town and had a great time. The bad news
is that there is a points failure somewhere between Stratford and East Ham, which means we probably won't reach our destination."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we apologies for the delay, but there is a security alert at Victoria station and we are therefore stuck here for the foreseeable future, so let's take our minds off it and pass some time together. All together now....'Ten green bottles, hanging on a wall...'".

"We are now traveling through Baker Street, and as you can see Baker Street is closed. It would have been nice if they had actually told me, so I could tell you earlier, but no, they don't think about things like that".

"Beggars are operating on this train, please do NOT encourage these professional beggars, if you have any spare change, please give it to a registered charity. Failing that, give it to me."

During an extremely hot rush hour on the Central Line, the driver announced in a West Indian drawl: "Step right this way for the sauna, ladies and gentleman. Unfortunately towels are not provided".

"Let the passengers off the train FIRST!" (Pause...) "Oh go on then, stuff yourselves in like sardines, see if I care - I'm going home...."

"Please a allow the doors to close. Try not to confuse this with 'Please hold the doors open'. The two are distinct and separate instructions."

"Please note that the beeping noise coming from the doors means that the doors are about to close. It does not mean throw yourself or your bags into
the doors."

"We can't move off because some idiot has their f***ing hand stuck in the door"

"To the gentleman wearing the long grey coat trying to get on the second carriage - what part of 'stand clear of the doors' don't you understand?"

"Please move all baggage away from the doors (Pause.) Please move ALL belongings away from the doors (Pause...) This is a personal message to
the man in the brown suit wearing glasses at the rear of the train - put the pie down, four-eyes, and move your bloody golf clubs away from the
door before I come down there and shove them up your a**e sideways"

"May I remind all passengers that there is strictly no smoking allowed on any part of the Underground. However, if you are smoking a joint, it's only fair that you pass it round the rest of the carriage".
Tom

14th Jun 04 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to hear that in real life
Andy Stocker

14th Jun 04 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Class
Marc

14th Jun 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

14th Jun 04 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

!
the_legend_of_yrag

14th Jun 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl
Dan B

14th Jun 04 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shane

14th Jun 04 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sassyminx

14th Jun 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that put a smile on my face
Wolfy

14th Jun 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"May I remind all passengers that there is strictly no smoking allowed on any part of the Underground. However, if you are smoking a joint, it's only fair that you pass it round the rest of the carriage".

CLASSIC!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » PMSL @ this *long tho* 22 database queries in 0.0097358 seconds