corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » O-Zone Remix

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author O-Zone Remix
Antz

User status: Offline
15th Jun 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took me exactly 3.27 minutes to do... it's only crap but it was something for me to do while I'm ill

Click >>> Here <<< and click the listen button next to it.
Russ

15th Jun 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wank start bit better towards end
Antz

15th Jun 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like I said, it took my about 3.27 minutes to do, not long.... only a mess around
Dom

15th Jun 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first off mate, its called Dragostea Din Tei and if your doing remix of it, then try and look for an acapella by the original artist Haducii

As for your mix of two songs, its ummm different You need to wack the vocals up more...but obviously since your working with the ozone radio edit, your will get drums/hats spillage etc etc First noticable problem is the breakdown...you should use the breakdown on the ozone track, would stop it sound shite there.

Overall mate, its alright....but for the 3mins worth of work (obviously mixing it using traktor or soemtihng) its pointless. Get yourself CoolEdit or something and cut the song up properly and see about EQ'ing the ozone track to get rid of most of the background without affecting the vocals and bash them together.
Im sure theres potetional somewhere, but tbh without a proper acapella, your pretty much stuffed...
Antz

15th Jun 04 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just did it to see how it would sound, I'm not really much of a Remixer... more of a DJ... mixing tracks together and letting them play... I like remixing I wanna get in to it more...

Where do you get your acapella's from, I can't find any good sites...
Dom

15th Jun 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there two means of getting hold of acepella's, from the original 12" of the track or good old P2Ps (special k, soulseek etc). Thats how i get most of mine Only had thing about using aceplla's is that there isnt anything to keep in time to, so you have to listen to the original loads etc etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » O-Zone Remix 22 database queries in 0.0077779 seconds