corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » So p*ssed off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So p*ssed off
jamesw

User status: Offline
   27th Jun 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For anyone that doesnt know my car should of pratically been done in time for donny, however guy that was doing it ended up with a massive back log and in the end recomended me to someone else, anyway off i went to this other place and he said would take 3 weeks, anyway when i popped in on the original day he said it should be about ready, no paint had even touched the car, the only thing that was done was a boot panel fitted and to be honest i think anyone on here could of done the job better. After more mess on i finally ended up at a bodyshop which the car is booked in at the moment, car suppost to go in 5th July and take about 2 weeks, he was suppost to be doing the dash first which i dropped in about 2 weeks go, when i first rang to see if it would be done on the date he said, he said not yet try on the thursday, popped in the thursday still not done, he said ring on the saturday will deffo be done, rang up again, still not done ran into problems, popped in to see it and paint was slightly reacting, also where i have the pod for the screen there are slight imperfections which wernt there when i dropped it off, i asked if he could smooth it in a bit more and his reply was "no cant do anything with that" worrying the thought he couldnt use a bit of filler , anyway he said ring me tomoz afternoon to see if its done coz ill be in working, rang him up but nope still having problems with it, anyway popped in to have a look at it, and suprize suprize the place was actually locked up. Im really at the end of my teather with bodyshops, think it will be a while before i do anymore major body mods till i find a reliable hassle free, p*ss take free bodyshop.
corsa_crew

27th Jun 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u cud always use the bodyshop me and neil use mate - might not b the best but wont pi** u about as much as others.
Karnage Corsa

27th Jun 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what bodyshop is it ?
chillout

28th Jun 04 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

neva had any luck have u mate
neiliosxi

29th Jun 04 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_crew
u cud always use the bodyshop me and neil use mate - might not b the best but wont pi** u about as much as others.

i wouldnt bother! lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » So p*ssed off 23 database queries in 0.0058012 seconds