corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Computer Tech Question!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Computer Tech Question!!!!
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
27th Jun 04 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, im on a network at home on a 1024 wireless connection. I download films off a forum website presumably off a server. Now the forum rules state that im only allowed 2 download connections running at any one time. What i wanna know is can i run 2 connections on my computer and another 2 off my other computer??

What are the chances of the forum discovering that im running with 4 download at one time? Im thinking that because the 2 computers have 2 different IP addresses, they wont find out? but is there another way around it?
Gareth.O

27th Jun 04 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm guessing they will find out cos you'll only have 1 ip visible to the internet, the 2 different ip's you've got won't be visible to the internet at all.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Jun 04 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No you'll appear as one IP, they'll get on to it.
Trucido

27th Jun 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because your sharing the internet connection between the two computers then thats 1 IP sorry dude
MikeD

27th Jun 04 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wont bother saying the same, but it is true

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Computer Tech Question!!!! 22 database queries in 0.3126540 seconds