corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pipercross viper induction kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pipercross viper induction kit
Mikorsa16v

User status: Offline
28th Jun 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone who has a viper kit, what are your views on them, how do they perform, thinking of putting one on my 206 gti 2.0 and mounting the mushroom airfeed in the silver big mouth grille

im after a bit of sound really, with reliable performance, thats why i want an enclosed kit, am not faffing round drilling my airbox
broster
Premium Member

28th Jun 04 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if you ask me id say its a good investment, joff will agree, but osme other like vibrio and corsa120 dont for there own reasons.
Mikorsa16v

28th Jun 04 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, as i say im after a bit of sound to make it sound like a 2litre! and they look nice too, but the way they are totally enclosed is nice as no engine heat can get sucked in etc, its either that or the K&N FIPK super dooper one
bazgooch

28th Jun 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gotta say actually the Viper i had fitted to my civic was really good, especially when in v-tec...

broster
Premium Member

28th Jun 04 at 17:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the sounds of the viper is good, totally different to an open induction kit, i like the noise mine makes, if you have broard band inetrenet add me on msn and ill send you a video, mind you totallt different car so will sound totally different....
mark_broster80@hotmail.com
vibrio
Banned

28th Jun 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right your paying £250 for an air filter. measure the size you require and buy a universal filter and fit a cold air feed. if you must get one of these gimiks then get the BMC CDA or a green dynatwist they are cheaper

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pipercross viper induction kit 22 database queries in 0.0111609 seconds