corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified Vauxhall 1.2iLS Corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modified Vauxhall 1.2iLS Corsa
Girl_Racer_18

User status: Offline
28th Jun 04 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Modified Vauxhall corsa 1.2iLS 8v Petrol

109000 millage

Very good con

low insurance bracket group 3

the car has been

destriped and debadged

lowered 40mm on PI lowering springs

3" exhaust that sounds awesome

lexus lights(i have also kept the original lights)

blue side repeators

15" Team Dynamic Phantom high power silver alloys with low profile tyres 185/45 R15

on one of the alloys it is slightly curbed but can easily be repaired. it is on 2 of the spokes on the alloys about the size of a 20p piece.

all tyres are in good con with good tread left on them all.

6 x 9 kenwood speakers located in the parcel shelf, i have also got a standard parcel shelf that is untouched also.

5 .1/4 piooner front component speakers.

silver LED gearknob that light up in blue.

If you require more information on got any questions please contact me on 07736547544 or email p_l_smith@hotmail.com

Car will have to be collected or meet half way within reasonable distance from myself, and the buyer pays all petrol costs if meet half way.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified Vauxhall 1.2iLS Corsa 24 database queries in 0.0036352 seconds