corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vectra question...!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra question...!!
Macca_G

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm about to fit the V6 sri twin backbox on to my new 1.8 16V SXI vectra tonight...

Does anyone know if it will fit? Cheers
wst

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it will fit straight on as it is a 'flange' fit.
Only engine it will not fit onto is the 1.6.

Take you have the vectra b and not the new vectra c?

If you have the c type my gsi exhaust will be up for grabs next week as i have the irmscher quad fitted then.

New Poll