corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Psychics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Psychics
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
6th Jul 04 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was reluctantly dragged along to see one with my mate last night....she said it'll be a laugh, and it was being held at a nearby pub - so she was driving. i thought of it as an excuse to get pissed, and take the piss out of some pikey-nutter.

Anyway.......after a few drinks she went round the corner and about 20 minutes later came back lookin as though she'd just been done off a horse. she was going on that all the stuff she said was true. As soon as she sat down the woman turned over a card and said "whos Paul?" (me ) she told natalie (my mate) that she was unhappy and that i was a very happy, lovely young man. I think she was after sexual favours - Not a bad MILF though!

Anyway....my turn came so i sat down and she was going on asking me a load of questions......so i thought 'aye-aye she getting enough info to tell me a load of shit' so i started telling her blatent lies to see if i could throw her off the track. The bitch was unfased by it. As i sat down she said "you work in Accounts or an Accountant?" Im an Accountant. She told me that i live in an old house - 300 yr old. She said my dad will get his place in france - he wants a holiday home. she told me that my grandad was a wine maker and it caused problems - Hes been dead 16 years, and we cleared his wine cellar out last year because my Grandma couldnt get an extension because of it. She told me i was a twin - I am.

There was the obvious crap she said - I played with the ghost of a young child in my house when i was about 3; i've lived there 3 1/2 years....I didnt Even live in sunderland when i was 3...

There was a fair bit more she said but you probably havent managed to read this far down......

just thought i'd share with you because she said some bollocks.....but some scary shit she couldnt have known.
L33 LEG
Banned

6th Jul 04 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spooky
Adam-CorsaC18s

6th Jul 04 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me more - im well interested in this stuff...
purple_corsa_gls

6th Jul 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-CorsaC18s
tell me more - im well interested in this stuff...

Sorry...been out of the office all day...

Other things she said - A pet from the spiritual side was trying to contact me - when i left home and returned both my dogs were and are still alive, palputations or maybe it was a stray? i dont know....

She said things like i'm going to own my own company one day and have that BMW i always wanted, to which i replied "but i want a Lexus!" She told me that she cant be that specific and it was a posh car - BOLLOCKS

She told me that my brother and his girlf are having problems but they'll sort them out and will be together for a very long time - there's rumors of her cheating on him but they're still together!!!

Whilst she was talking about my house she said things like "You've just had an extension" - We had a conservatory putn on about 4 months ago???

And mentioned she could see an image of a lovely family room and a snooker table. theres a snooker room where me and my mates go, that the bloke put on the house before we moved in.

It was wierd because i'd sat there for twenty minutes listening to her telling me some things that were true, and some lies about my life, but i could only remember a few things. they were coming back to me when i was driving to and from work today, so i was thinking "FUUUUUUUck - How did she know that?"

I think they're good if you dont take them too seriously. My mates Nanna went to one a few years back and was told shes going to die at 58 - shes now 65, so there are some shit ones that if you believe then you'll end up getting paranoid, but the one i went to was pretty good.
Ally

6th Jul 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id like to go to one where i can get into contact with a dead family member, sounds freaky but ive got alot of questions that need to be answered about his death

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Psychics 22 database queries in 0.1171420 seconds