corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i need more noise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i need more noise
currie

User status: Offline
10th Jul 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a bb4 backbox for my corsa but its not that loud i spoke to someone bout takin the silencer box off from under the car and put a straight pipe has any1 done this and does it make any louder.
cheerz
Marc D

10th Jul 04 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a 1.2 8v sounds gay anyway. no point. 16v`s sound the best, but the answer to your question is get a full s/s system and either drill your airbox or get a induction kit
corsa_16v

10th Jul 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got an 1.2 8v i drilled my air box and had the baffles taken out of the silencer sounds alryte now
fax2004

10th Jul 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you take the baffles outta the silencer? Take it off and smash them out with a big pole or somethin, like wat ive done with my cat?

New Poll