corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help needed with canon digital camera software - Will have vids later!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed with canon digital camera software - Will have vids later!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
10th Jul 04 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate lent me his digicam to get some video clips of my car, i got the USB cable, i downloaded the drivers off the canon site, but what software do i need to get the videos off the camera? I dont wanna wait till he brings it over at 10 30!

[Edited on 10-07-2004 by drunkenfool]
shrews corsa

10th Jul 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My camera shows up in "My Computer" and its treated like a hard drive just drag and drop elsewhere
drunkenfool

10th Jul 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt show up as a HDD, i apparently need some software called zoombrowser. Only found the update for it on the canon website, not the actual software. I got some really good videos too!
liamC

10th Jul 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it not recognise as a removable disk once connected to the USB cable if it isnt seeing it as a hard drive?

Go into 'My Computer' and see if another drive letter is being created once its connected.
James_DT

10th Jul 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Canon camera both uses ZoomBrowser, and appears in My Computer as a removable disk, but not all do that.
drunkenfool

10th Jul 04 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it doesnt appear there Think i need xp, im running 2k pro on this box. I got some 0-60s, 0-90s, overtaking a granny in a 306, mini race with an evo (i lost, but still ) and some drivby shots.
drunkenfool

10th Jul 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate is taking his camera home and putting the vids on a cd for me, so i will have em about 1am prob

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help needed with canon digital camera software - Will have vids later! 22 database queries in 0.0682321 seconds