corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Has anyone ever caught...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Has anyone ever caught...
Drysdale

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit bored at the moment so thought I'd mention..

Was out driving with mates last night, driving along an area called Springfield which is in east Milton Keynes and is almost always completely empty at night. We pulled into a small car park hidden by trees and were suprised to see another car there...pitch black but I had my dips on and saw it was one of those huge old saloon cars. We just say there for a minute, and i decided to put my full beams on...

..the car was rocking back and forth...glass steamed up and a pair of eyes looking at me...old guy about 50/60 who then went ballistic and started smacking his window trying to get us to move away.

Wish I'd taken pics

Anyone else stumbled on something like this? Funny as fuck at the time. Probably won't amuse many of you...but I'm bored so
Ned

12th Jul 04 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah seen a few things like this, funny as fuck
Dean_H

12th Jul 04 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol dirty fuckers see trying to spice up their dieing lovelife
CorsaLad16v

12th Jul 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i see it all the time when i go n park in the car park behind Rother Valley Country Park at about 11pm... theres sum1 always down there, i know all the areas people go stumbled across many.

once i pulled up next to this astramax van, bearing in mind it was daylight, i noticed it rocking... decided to sit n watch lol 2 mins later, this mondeo drives down.. the passenger gets out n gets into the van n drives off chucklin to himself talkin to sum1 in the back me n my mates just looked at each other laughin
leeshez

12th Jul 04 at 03:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went down a lane to a lovers spot and i saw a woman with her seat back fingering herself
TNM

12th Jul 04 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went in to a gravle car park one time down by a water skining lake and there was a car right in the middle of the car park. so a mate grabbed my tourch (1 million candel power(massive)) he was shining that at the car and i was going round and round the car wit my lights on main beam.

I think they got very scared and probably very pissed off there was 4 of us in the car and we pissed our selves laughing (not literally)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Has anyone ever caught... 22 database queries in 0.0043371 seconds