corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » set up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author set up
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently running jbl 17cm coaxils and infinity 6x9's off my head unit. And then an amp running a 12'' jbl bass tube in the boot.

Certainly not a bad set up - lots of bass and sound, but takes up a lot of space in the boot. So i'm looking to change my set up a bit.

As ever money is tight so thinking of this...

1) In the boot getting this 2x 8'' sub package. Reason i'm chosing this over over subs is because they are very compact and cheap, would look good in the boot and i don't want/need huge bass. To start with i'll only be have one sub running, then when i get more money both will be amped.
http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product.asp?product=19620

Then up front in the doors i'll get some 60quid components, run off head unit to start and amp up at later stage.

Just wondering if some 17cm coaxils in the back shelf would be necessary or not?

Let me know what you think of this set up. By the way i listen to a whole range of music, but mostly fast beats in happy hardcore and trance.

[Edited on 12-07-2004 by koolkorsa]
koolkorsa

13th Jul 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
--Dave--
Banned

14th Jul 04 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt bother with the coaxials mate, just spend the extra money on front comps. I've got my eye on some Focal ones at the moment, just waiting for payday

I was going to get them small subs as well. Look quite good and well priced.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » set up 23 database queries in 0.0093560 seconds