corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help with remote central locking..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help with remote central locking..
DavC

User status: Offline
14th Jul 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everone

Not a corsa problem but im sure its all the same. I bought a vectra a couple of weeks ago, not had any problems with it untill this morning when i went to unlock it, the keyfob didnt work, so i put the key in the door, turned it and the door unlocked, but cos i normally use the dead locks the alarm went off as soon as a opened the door... Neighbours werent too impressed as it was 6.45am! Anyway, i left the car there, (alarm shut up after a few minuites) got a lift to work thinking it was just the battery... And its not that... Any suggestions?

New Poll