corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If someone told you summot...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If someone told you summot...
leni

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...just been a met someone and they told me that my line manager and her line manager have had formal complaints brought against them and their gonna be brought up in the board meeting next week and discussed. The 2 line Managers know nothing about these complaints!

I've been told not to tell my line manager but I feel that I should! I mean, I wouldn't like to go to a meeting and then get slated and not know what the hell is going on!

I get one with both these line managers and the person that told me isn't even part of the company!

Should I tell my line manager?

Colin

23rd Jul 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep out of it IMO
Stuckey

23rd Jul 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave a anymous note on their desk
Nismo

23rd Jul 04 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah you aint a manager so stay out , otherwise maybe you might want to call that other place back and say you now need that job
Pablo

23rd Jul 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or an apple with a flag on it, containing details of the discussion that took place menstioning no names, that self destructs after 5seconds of being read
leni

23rd Jul 04 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMG Kolin, gave a sensible answer

The thing is I feel the complaints are wrong and that the women that has made them is a stoopid cow at the moment and just dishing anyway she can to cause shit!
BigSte

23rd Jul 04 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the person doesnt work for the company how do they know??? May be talkin shit for all u know
Robbo

23rd Jul 04 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
Keep out of it IMO
Agreed
leni

23rd Jul 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a weird triangle! The job I applied for is in the same company, different project but still under my present line manager! The person that told me about the shit interviewed me along with my line manager and personnel manager.
The person that told me, REALLY wanted me to get the job coz it means working on her estate, which is the one where the stoopid cow who put the complaint in works!
Colin

23rd Jul 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
OMG Kolin, gave a sensible answer

The thing is I feel the complaints are wrong and that the women that has made them is a stoopid cow at the moment and just dishing anyway she can to cause shit!

Shocked even myself there

You get shit like this in every work place....best to let them get on with it and keep out yourself!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » If someone told you summot... 22 database queries in 0.0078890 seconds