corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FLAMING CORSA maybe for sale,not with SPECSHEET

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FLAMING CORSA maybe for sale,not with SPECSHEET
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, thinking of selling em green meeny maybe, fancy a change and mainly summit faster, seen a mini turbo! not to bothered if the car dont sell cos this car is so reliable and never let me down EVER! will be hard to let it go but insurance for me is good now so i have the need for speed!

here are some pics will sort out a spec latter if anyone is intrested, can sell the car for less if people dont want flame kit, neons and some of the ice cos i wud like to have some of that on the jag if people want the car for less! its a 1.4 sri 8v by the way with 95k miles on clock!

here are some pics :-

in the old colour with the flame kit................. great fun it is

[Edited on 28-07-2004 by FlamingCorsa]
waynep

27th Jul 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

s
p
l
i
t
FlamingCorsa

27th Jul 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u really think its worth splitting??? will have to re spray the car after splitting stuff thats the thing cos one skirts come off it will be blue underneith - lol

only really looking for 3k without flamer, neons and head unit! that wud be with all the ice etc! gonna have to work out how much i could get if i split it! iaz
FlamingCorsa

28th Jul 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here os the current spec of the car as it stands:-

Engine :-1.4 8 valve Sri, k&n induction kit, uprated spark plugs and leads, custom made de-cat pipe (due to no pipe being available for this engine) going into a straight through powerflow exhaust with single 6x3 tailpipe with a retro motorsport flame out kit in it with 2 butane gas cans in boot. No more engine mods done due to insurance!!

Gearbox :- Standard

Brakes :-Standard

Suspension :-Spax Coilovers, dropped about 70ml on front and 60ml on rear

Alloys :- One off 17 inch Dare V4 alloys in black chrome faded with silver finish wrapped with Toyo rubber all round in 45 offset

Bodywork :-Full combat kit including front bumper with parts smoothed, rear bumper modified to fit round exhaust-also modified to now hold the rear number plate in recess and smoothed also with number plate light above!side skirts, ford focus smoked led side repeators, smnoked headlights,M3 mirrors, all colour coded including door handles which have been smoothed into the doors,arches modified 2alow for lowering 60-70ml, sides de badges and boot smoothed off and blended into gsi spoiler, new mk3 lexus smoked rear light clusters, standard rear spoiler strengthened with metal plate and universal salon car spoiler modified to fit on top! Bonnet vents cut out and meshed and perspexed and also bonnet has been badboyed covering smoked headlights!home made vented wings meshed behind! with co2 jetted out of them just like skyline in 2f2f! FULL respray in Suzuki peppermint green

Interior :-Sparco steering wheel with horn buttons, Colour coded dials done my myself on computer in peppermint green, various interior parts smoothed and sprayed, Chrome led gear knob, Front seats out of 2001 vectra Sri modified to fit as are the rear seats, front door panels re trimmed to match seats as are the rear panels with 8 inch speaker pods made facing front of the car, chrome fire extinguisher hopefully never to be needed, pre cut chequered plate floor mats in the front and home made rear mats to match front, chrome vectra door handles, NOS bottle in foot well!

Ice :- All fitted by myself including all boot install, Kenwood KMDPS971R head unit,Pioneer EQ 8500 graphic equaliser with sub x over, phoenix gold bass cube, two sony 504x amps and a caliber ca 180 hidden under mirrors cos i am not proud of them but till they break they will stay in the car, pair of focal 5.25inch components with x over and tweeter in factory door position,pair of pioneer TSE1075 in kick wells! pair of pioneer tse-2095 8inch co-axle speakers in rear seat pods, pair of pioneer tse-2095 8inch co axle speakers in home cut Perspex parcel shelf, pair of pioneer 5.25 tse 135c with tweeters mounted in tailgate to face out from the boot, 2 10w3 subs in custom box to make the most of corsa boot, there are now 7 mirrors in total in the boot to reflet light from all directions

Neon's & light :-uprated headlights and ANGLE EYE spot lights in bumper, full blue neon kit under car, full 7colour LED under car kit with mult function controler under glovebox, 2 12inch neon's under dashboard, 28inch neon's squeezed into modified door bins, bottom of bins cut out so light can shine on floor aswel as up the door card, 10 inch round neon's surrounding subs, also round neons surrounding speakers on shelf and in back seats! purpul neon light under the rear seats! 2 purpul neons under front seats with 4 strobes, blue strobe mounted in boot, multi colour strobe above rear seats all inside lighting has been wired 2 come on when door or boot is opened!

tax till september or october i think and mot till febuary! engine has done 95k miles and cam belt, water pump etc etc was done when i got the car 20k miles ago!

[Edited on 28-07-2004 by FlamingCorsa]
FlamingCorsa

28th Jul 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
FlamingCorsa

29th Jul 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Karen

29th Jul 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u know i want ur front bumper so split it! lol
M2RTY

29th Jul 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say split it mate

ud be better off as the things u sell on it ull have 2 buy back more expensive for the jag one

split all the way mate, sell shell on as it is - some1 will want it as it is without being sprayed as ppl always want project cars

ps - first dibs on under car lights
Karen

29th Jul 04 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H

And i want the front bumper
waynep

29th Jul 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have the vented wings
Sidesport

29th Jul 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have the flamer kit and purge vlave kit !

[Edited on 29-07-2004 by Sidesport]
M2RTY

30th Jul 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H

And i want the front bumper

come on lets gang up on him
Pablo

30th Jul 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4sale
boyracer2002

30th Jul 04 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know of the new mini and at 1st i would say no but in a way its mint for a mini) soz iaz

As for the car i would sell as a whole wouldnt really make as much splitting lookin at the car as those skirts go up the car n re spray will be more time wasted
Jord

30th Jul 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roughly how much u looking for?
FlamingCorsa

30th Jul 04 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only really wanting 3k with neons and flamer off really
Karen

30th Jul 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
i know of the new mini and at 1st i would say no but in a way its mint for a mini) soz iaz

As for the car i would sell as a whole wouldnt really make as much splitting lookin at the car as those skirts go up the car n re spray will be more time wasted

I think it was the older mini he wanted
GY52

31st Jul 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I can raise the wedge i could be very interested as im looking for a second car atm. I will find out in the next few days bout money and let u no mate.
Sidesport

31st Jul 04 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool Cool, like i said Iaz, flamer and purge valve is mine

Cheers mate
FlamingCorsa

31st Jul 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the less u want on the car the cheeper it becomes! eg, if u want it less the wheels, ice, interior etc u will get it cheep! iaz
FlamingCorsa

31st Jul 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here are some pics of the interior just before i took the car to max live this year! this is how it is now:-

p

13th Dec 04 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i kind of want the spoiler
boyracer2002

13th Dec 04 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002

I think it was the older mini he wanted
yea i meant i know of the new mini as in the one he found

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » FLAMING CORSA maybe for sale,not with SPECSHEET 24 database queries in 0.0155070 seconds