corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » componets???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author componets???
smack

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok im planning on buying some next week, and was wondering how easy they are to fit.
Has anyone got a guied on how to do it or a link to somewere that shows?
Also do i need anything to run them or is it just swap them round with the standed ones and they wrk ok.??
Im new please help.
Thanks.
smack

29th Jul 04 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone??
Sri5

29th Jul 04 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine were easi. take off door card, unscrew exsisting speakers and disconect. To connect the new speakers i used a small connector box and wrapped it in the fattest tape i had to stop water getting in (again!), refit and do the same with the tweeters.

smack

29th Jul 04 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok , iv heard that you need a amp to run them is this true and if so can you recomend any for it.?
Thanks
Sri5

29th Jul 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You dont need an external amp to run them as your headunit has an amp in it. You can wire up an other amp to run them, but unless you like your music LOUD, then i dont think its nessecary.
gooner_47

29th Jul 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dependin on the size of the speakers u mite need speaker adapters as well m8, u can get em from halfords for around £20 i think
Neshol

30th Jul 04 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah will connect straight to head unit Would imagine it would come with some sort of high-pass filter or somethin to send the really high frequencies through to the tweeter.

New Poll