corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Put Deposit Down For This :D

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Put Deposit Down For This :D
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
27th Jul 04 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to view a Civic Type R today on a 02 plate with 9,500 miles on the clock and ended up paying a £200 deposit. As some of you may know, the prices of 2nd hand CTR's are still around 14k+ for low mileage ones. I managed to steal this beauty for a whopping £12,500. Its only got a scuff on one alloy but in return i get a spare alloy thrown in which is also damaged but we be cheap to refurbish. The bloke is after a quick sale and i was originally gonna take my time on viewing as my littlebrother is gonna have my corsa but this beauty come along so i had to take it

All i am waiting for to pick this up is for the cheques to clear my account so that i can organise the insurance and bankers draft. I should hopefully be able to pick this up next Tuesday

Here are some pics:

Sooty
Banned

27th Jul 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done mate, excellent car... you will enjoy... have you test drove it??
mike_1.2LS96

27th Jul 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a steal. Nice one.
Happy_2008

27th Jul 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what i thought, the guy was really dissappointed that he had to sell it to rent a house. I forgot to mention that this car is in showroom condition. Even though its a 2 year car the paintwork and interior is untouched. The good news is that he has also just had his 2nd year service done in june and kept all his receipts since he bought the car. The car is soooo unused that he still has the original tyres for the car since it was driven out from the factory
Ojc

27th Jul 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gash. Should have purchased a bread van.
Sooty
Banned

27th Jul 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was so close to buying a black one in May... but I couldnt justify it quite yet... I plan to re-evalute the possibility in october when insurance renewal comes around and I will be giving it serious thought... I love these
Happy_2008

27th Jul 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did i know that OJC was gonna reply to this thread Sooty i fort u didnt like CTR's? Its very very hard to find a good deal on these atm. I found this one by luck tbh so i was very fortunate to get such low mileage at such cheap price
Sooty
Banned

27th Jul 04 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happy what every gave you that idea, I have always loved these cars... I was skeptical at first, then I was taken out in one with a blitz filter on it and was blown away, never looked back since, I will purchase one someday I promise
Matt H

27th Jul 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool

i look forward to beating you if i ever see you

nice motors tho mate
Ojc

27th Jul 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At least you got it in silver.
Happy_2008

28th Jul 04 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did want black tbh but at this price i dont really mind. Plus every other people has this car in black so i fort i wud go silver VTEC here i come. Had enuff of people carriers pulling away from my corsa, its about time the tides are turned lol. Sooty, you know you want to get a CTR earlier than that
Sooty
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do, but ive only bought another 106 2 months ago... and love it... to be honest there is not a great deal of performance difference up to 100mph between the civic and 106... loads of fun...

like tonight... pulled on a corrado VR6
Happy_2008

28th Jul 04 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but the VTEC feels soooo much better if you know what i mean Also its a bigger car and the interior is soo much nicer

But the 106 does have better handling if i remember from my mates 106 GTI
Sooty
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, next car will be standard probably... getting sick of loud exhaust's

Happy_2008

28th Jul 04 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have moved away from bodykits now. My plans for this CTR are music, tints and exhaust (Not loud). When they first released CTR i wasnt too keen on them but they started to grow on me. The gear stick i thought wud be crap but hey its actually very well designed. But the first feeling of VTEC shocked me alot, all i can remember was thinking this engine is mental

I also like the rear seats of the CTR because there is no bridge in the centre back seat like you have in most cars etc.
Sooty
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with all of that.... u can get a filter which is about as loud as a catback system too
Happy_2008

28th Jul 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But why would you need all that when IVTEC is sooo frigging loud I was originally intending to buy a new CTR but there was a 4 month waiting list and the bloody salesman would not give me a discount even though we got him 3 sales. To make it worse is that hes my friends brother so i thought stuff you im buying 2nd hand. Just hope all the details can be finalised for collection on tuesday.
Sooty
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ctr i looked at was in crap condition for a 9 month old car... had scratches all over interior and bumper scuffing... was up for 15k... with 8k on the clock... no way thank you... salesman said it was in very good condition pmsl
Happy_2008

28th Jul 04 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, i looked at this one 2day. Only 2 small scratches on front bumper but the rest was showroom condition. Very pleased with the condition considering it is a 2 year car. Also the mileage was also impressive, the guy only drives 8 miles a day to and from work
Sooty
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a sweet deal... anyway take onboard what i said... blitz sonic cone will please just as much as exhaust... and you can drive around without noist all the time apart from when you plant the right horn!
Happy_2008

28th Jul 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, you realli want me to buy this cone dont you I may do but my priority is tints first with out tints the car looks a bit boring. When you planning to buy your CTR? going to bed now so chat laterz
Sooty
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of year... summer 2005.... depends... catch ya later
corsa-sxi

28th Jul 04 at 03:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are u sure this car is in mint cond, from pics 3 and 4 it seems the colour of the door is 2tone..the bit under the handle is a diff colour to the front bit of the door
Robbo

28th Jul 04 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Happy_2008
Thats what i thought, the guy was really dissappointed that he had to sell it to rent a house.
Tell me about it I had 2 sell my 8 month old one for a hosue Enjoy dude
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmm ive gone off these cars ATM, not likeing the look of them anymore. the guy who bought my car was selling his 2 month old CTR because he didnt like it much, and also to put the cash towards a house.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Put Deposit Down For This :D 22 database queries in 0.0173411 seconds