corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what to do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what to do?
ross23

User status: Offline
   28th Jul 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here's the story :
i was driving home from work one night last month through town when some toss*r walked out in front of my car on purpose and made me brake - obviously i braked and stopped just in front of him. this guy was pi$$ed (at 5:30) and he was looking for trouble he didnt move out of the way instead he leaned over the bonnet. i hit the horn and made a w@nker sign he moved and then as i was pulling off booted the side of the car and put a HUGE dent in it (most of it been pulled out now). i was so mad i wanted to get out and kill the son of a b/tch but he came at the car again so i drove off! After calming myself down i went back to see if there was any cameras and sure enouge there was a cctv camera starring right at where it happened so i went to the feds station. they have just got back to me now and said that there is nothing else they can do and the camera image was too distorted to make an identification!
so now i have to pay for it myself it needs knocking out and respraying!
i now wonder if it would have been worth getting out and making his head lok like the side of my car!
what can i do now?
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing you can do now, you should kicked fuck out of him when it happened
Marc

28th Jul 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no cos then you would be on cctv "making his head look like the side of my car"

--Dave--
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but the camera image was 'too distorted to make an identification'

So you coulda beaten ten shades of shit outta him and all would have been even stevens
ross23

28th Jul 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish im sure they'd have "seen that"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » what to do? 22 database queries in 0.0111930 seconds