corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Haters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Haters
Blue_Sri

User status: Offline
   3rd Aug 04 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check this site out, www.boyracerguide.co.uk ha ha!! Pathetic ppl!
1600power

3rd Aug 04 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u have to look at it from this angle, he probebly loves driving his std mondeo everywhere without a car for being individual or different!

how sad i feel for him!
vibrio
Banned

3rd Aug 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why feel sad for someone like that. your not being individual either with your corsa
micra_pete
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1600power
he probebly loves driving his std mondeo everywhere

not sure your point here, not everyone wants a bodykitted hatch.
ed

3rd Aug 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats actually quite funny. I like.
Cybermonkey

3rd Aug 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Amiee
Check this site out, www.boyracerguide.co.uk ha ha!! Pathetic ppl!

I think that site is aimed at you

Greg_M

3rd Aug 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that corsa is gash
Blue_Sri

5th Aug 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pah, Thumbs up to Personalisation!!!
Greg_M

5th Aug 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah and thubs up to fredom of speach. it is oe of the worst modded cars ive ever seen. t looks like it has random stuff just stuck on it. oh no wait..... it does.

yes its personal to you. and every other car that has the kit on, which much run into thousands. the corsa is not, and never will be a jap car. please dont attempt at styling it like one.
LEE PARKER

5th Aug 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, is anyone up 4 a chat
LEE PARKER

5th Aug 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one talking. how u aimee
Blue_Sri

24th Aug 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, i do believe that ppl have the freedom to express their views, but at the same time i value my own ideas more than other peoples ideas on mine which i why i wanted my corsa to look the way it does, that goes for anyone who makes modifications to their cars.
Quote:
" it is oe of the worst modded cars ive ever seen. t looks like it has random stuff just stuck on it. oh no wait..... it does." This brings the meaning to the word modification, Selected items to put on a car. To your own taste.

"and every other car that has the kit on, which much run into thousands." I havent seen any other corsas in my area with this kit on ever. (eg Combat kit maybe?)

"the corsa is not, and never will be a jap car. please dont attempt at styling it like one." I realised that it wasnt a Jap car, i wasnt looking for a Jap car when i bought my corsa/modified it. Out of pure taste and looks that attracted me to this kit.

dave17

25th Aug 04 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you poor child
micra_pete
Premium Member

25th Aug 04 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all seems fair to me

quote:

Yeah, i do believe that ppl have the freedom to express their views, but at the same time i value my own ideas more than other peoples ideas on mine which i why i wanted my corsa to look the way it does, that goes for anyone who makes modifications to their cars

then what is the point in this thread, you believe people should express their own views, which they are, but you value your own ideas more so shouldn't care about it!!! its very rare these days to see a "unique" well put together bodymodded car, in general you are not unique.
Steve
Premium Member

25th Aug 04 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel sorry for this chav girl
Greg_M

25th Aug 04 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Amiee
Yeah, i do believe that ppl have the freedom to express their views, but at the same time i value my own ideas more than other peoples ideas on mine which i why i wanted my corsa to look the way it does, that goes for anyone who makes modifications to their cars.
Quote:
" it is oe of the worst modded cars ive ever seen. t looks like it has random stuff just stuck on it. oh no wait..... it does." This brings the meaning to the word modification, Selected items to put on a car. To your own taste.

"and every other car that has the kit on, which much run into thousands." I havent seen any other corsas in my area with this kit on ever. (eg Combat kit maybe?)

"the corsa is not, and never will be a jap car. please dont attempt at styling it like one." I realised that it wasnt a Jap car, i wasnt looking for a Jap car when i bought my corsa/modified it. Out of pure taste and looks that attracted me to this kit.

so what was yout argument back agin, as a fail to see your point

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Haters 22 database queries in 0.0128062 seconds