corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BAT wide arch kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BAT wide arch kit
Mistamist

User status: Offline
4th Aug 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where can i source one of these and how much work is needed to fit it and what is involved?

cheers
Ben
ed

4th Aug 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er... Bat Motorsport? The arches come as whole new pannels, so you get a set of wings, rear quaters and then the bumpers. There is a fair ammount of work involved in fitting the kit, especially the rear arches.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Aug 04 at 23:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cunningly, from BAT
M2RTY

5th Aug 04 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you proper weld new arches in with the kit like the pro boys do? lad nr me has build a few nova/corsas in past and he was talking to me about welding new inner arches in to but pannels ontop
ed

5th Aug 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The arches are made of fibreglass, think you'd have a job welding them on... You will obviously need new inner arches cos they are so damn big.
BeArDy

5th Aug 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as people say BAT
as for fitting the kit 4 words "let BAT fit it"(and i do bodywork)
the kit dosent fit the car at all, every panel is out of shape, and most bodyshops will not even fit the kit (thats how bad its fits) places like colourworx fulwoods (carismas bodyshop)

BAT charge i think about 3k for supply and fit the kit (kit on its own is £1200)

you will also need bigger wheels (ET28 wheels and bigger then 17's) to fill the archs where vauxhall offset is ET49 and would look stupid under the archs

its alot of money as its not just a kit, you will need the right wheels, new fuel filler cap (as standard one dosent work right and looks stupid it u boch it) etc etc

the kit took awsome when done right
anything you need to know about the kit u2u me, and if u are going to buy one let me know as like to keep in contact with everone who has the kit as there isent many even thow its been out around 10 years which is longer then the PSG combat one
BeArDy

5th Aug 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of how the kit comes (pics inside my old bodyshop)
Mistamist

5th Aug 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gathered it was from BAT just wondered where i could buy from, didnt know you could buy direct from them. cheers peeps. im seriously thinking of getting the kit. but might wait till after i get my LET im addicted to turbo's now

New Poll