corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa A v B Wheel fitment-SAME??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa A v B Wheel fitment-SAME??
sbrown

User status: Offline
   12th Aug 04 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would anyone be able to help me. I am looking to buy some 15" wheels second hand off a corsa B. I have a corsa A (95 M 1.2 Swing) which currently has standard GSI 14" alloys on.

Is the fitment the same on the two cars ie. will i be able to fit the wheels from the corsa B onto my corsa A?
Does anyone know the actualy fitment (offset) spec on each car?

Thanks for your help.
Steve
PaulW

12th Aug 04 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

95 M is Corsa B

Corsa A is the Nova

when you say Corsa B, do you mean C?? If there standard Vaux fitments then they should be fine either-way
sbrown

12th Aug 04 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh well in that case i must have been gettin confused. I was under the impression Corsa A was pre-facelift corsa, B was after facelift, and C was the new redesigned model.

I guess i must have this wrong then yes. so my car is in fact a corsa B then?? 95 1.2 Swing.
PaulW

12th Aug 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nooo all corsa A's are Nova's, Corsa B's are models from 93-2001 (the bubble-style), Corsa C's are the new shape...

Yes your car is a Corsa B 1.2 Swing
Kris TD

12th Aug 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only wheels different are the 16" sri ones cos they are the wrong ofset for a corsa b

New Poll