corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Irmscher back box question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Irmscher back box question
Doug

User status: Offline
20th Aug 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i have bee searchnig various threads on here for about an hour now and i cant find a deffinate answer.

I have the 1 litre 12v corsa C. Would the irmscher back box give me a good sound? A friend has a scorpian cat back system on his 1.6 16v astra mk3 and that gives a lovely deep burbling sound.

What sort of sound could i expect out of my car with the irmscher back box?
of_corsa_sxi

20th Aug 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well u could expect a nice noise but nothing too flash cos remember, its just a little engine. i have a 1.2 16v with a big bore backbox AND a drilled airbox, which gives a lovely sound!

[Edited on 20-08-2004 by of_corsa_sxi]
Doug

20th Aug 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i havea green cotton induction kit. but i am moving over to a drilled airbox when i can get one from a scrappy.

I am hoping someone on here will have a 1.0 with the back box on!
of_corsa_sxi

24th Aug 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gonna be fitting a backbox on a 1litre corsa later on this week. il let u know if it sounds any good once ive fitted it
Scandalous

24th Aug 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will need a reducer pipe for the 1.0l and the irmscher rear box is quiet. If u want sound, get something like a piper b/box or custom if u can and remove ur centre silencer.

New Poll