corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone ever dislocated their shoulder.!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone ever dislocated their shoulder.!
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 04 at 08:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did it this weekend! and had to pop it back in!

FOOK me it hurts!

did it diving into some water and my arms wernt 2getha! left one got pushed back and i heard and felt a *POP* then i had to swim back to some rocks.. then when i got out i heard it *POP* again!

OW!

Pablo

23rd Aug 04 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris_uk
Premium Member

23rd Aug 04 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not funny it hurt!
CorsaLad16v

23rd Aug 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate but it just sounds funny

i've pulled my back in the shoulder area if that counts, just been to Dr's n been signed off work for another 2 weeks got xray appointment n just had sum blood taken for tests
barry_kellett99

23rd Aug 04 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate plays Gaelic Football and had his pulled out of the socket the first time, then it came out a lot easier the next 4 or 5 times until the bone socket was so smooth and coned off he had to have bolts screwed into it to give the socket something to grab the limb with!!! He also had a muscle off his shoulder or chest or seomthing up there pulled out, doubled over and sewn back in, to make it as tight as it should be as it was well stretched after so many dislocations!

He is the bionic man, it cant come out now unless it rips off his body i think!
CorsaLad16v

23rd Aug 04 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by barry_kellett99
My mate plays Gaelic Football and had his pulled out of the socket the first time, then it came out a lot easier the next 4 or 5 times until the bone socket was so smooth and coned off he had to have bolts screwed into it to give the socket something to grab the limb with!!! He also had a muscle off his shoulder or chest or seomthing up there pulled out, doubled over and sewn back in, to make it as tight as it should be as it was well stretched after so many dislocations!

He is the bionic man, it cant come out now unless it rips off his body i think!

good luck to him walking thru the airport metal detectors
barry_kellett99

23rd Aug 04 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, my footy player/manager smashed his leg in 4 places, was opened at the knee, pin slid down in line with his lower leg bone and the smashed bits screwed to it. He still has it in and wasnt given a definite answer as to wether it was coming out or staying in, so he is back playing with a metal leg... surely its against the rules for bionic men to play against mere flesh and bones people!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone ever dislocated their shoulder.! 22 database queries in 0.0146761 seconds