corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How would you react?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How would you react?
Je11ybubb1es

User status: Offline
26th Aug 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My boyfriends very cagey with his mobile turns it off most the time we're together, and very touchy if i go within yards of it.

today he left his phone at home, and as i have just got a new phone i wanted to compare the two (well actually i was just intrigued by what was so secret, but thats what i told him. i know i'm bad and untrusting)

anyway, looking through his phonebook (motorola v600, pics next to photos if you allocate them) no photos next to any of the numbers except his best mate luke....

...and a photo of a bird he fucked before we got together in nothing but a thong.

bear in mind he's only had the phone 5 months, we've been together 3 yrs.
when i confronted him he said he was talking to her on MSN when he'd just got the phone and was trying out the download stuff, and that photo was on her MSN profile.

what the fuck was he doing talking to her on msn, and more importantly downloading photos of her.

What would you do?? i'm currently ignoring him, but he says i'm over reacting. opinions please

sorry to go on, i am sad (upset sad!!)

Smiffie

26th Aug 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can he send me the pic plz
Smiffie

26th Aug 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah serious answer: id get him told
if i had a bird who acted like this id give her an ear full (no rude comments)
sassyminx

26th Aug 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seriously thats out of order, not a nice thought especially if its an ex

explain y ur so bothered and say wot wud he do in same situation-tho he will probs deny it
uve every rite to be pissed off i know i wud be
Je11ybubb1es

26th Aug 04 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i said. if it was the other way round he would be going mad at me. his answer to that was 'i wouldnt be bothered as long as you didnt take the photo'. bollocks i say to that. he'd hit the roof!!
sassyminx

26th Aug 04 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they all say that

its not on and i wudnt put up with it

tell him u want to delete it and if he thinks ur over reacting tell him to do one

sounds very dodgy to me
J da Silva

26th Aug 04 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what, its only an ass, let him look, too many people cannot relax with the fact he will look at ass,tits and camel toe's wether you know it or not, every male will look at other girls, its an obvious fact
sassyminx

26th Aug 04 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
so what, its only an ass, let him look, too many people cannot relax with the fact he will look at ass,tits and camel toe's wether you know it or not, every male will look at other girls, its an obvious fact

fair enuf we all look but actually havin pics on yr fone is takin it a bit far imo
Smiffie

26th Aug 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U makea gd point jimmy

let us start the friday tits and ass thread early
Je11ybubb1es

26th Aug 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

yeah but of a girl he fucked before he got with me? who he says he hasnt spoken to for 2 yrs? and he aint got any photo's of me on there
ed

26th Aug 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd probaly tounge his balls...
Shelly
Premium Member

26th Aug 04 at 21:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like what happened to me
Je11ybubb1es

26th Aug 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

I want to trust him i really do. i cheated on him 2 yrs ago, kissed some guy when out. we broke up and didnt get back together for ages. when we did get back together things were different, and although we get on alright now sometimes i get the feeling that we're just best mates, and that maybe he's getting his loving elsewhere, cos he never seems to be interested in me anymore
Craig W

26th Aug 04 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the pic is from her MSN profile ask for her addy so you can look for yourself. Tell him it'll put your mind at rest.
Je11ybubb1es

26th Aug 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
If the pic is from her MSN profile ask for her addy so you can look for yourself. Tell him it'll put your mind at rest.

good idea.
Craig W

26th Aug 04 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm pretty sure MSN don't allow nude profile pics. Unless she sent it to him via MSN. But he said it was from her profile?
Shelly
Premium Member

26th Aug 04 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Je11ybubb1es
quote:
Originally posted by Shelly

I want to trust him i really do. i cheated on him 2 yrs ago, kissed some guy when out. we broke up and didnt get back together for ages. when we did get back together things were different, and although we get on alright now sometimes i get the feeling that we're just best mates, and that maybe he's getting his loving elsewhere, cos he never seems to be interested in me anymore

Sometimes love can cloud your judgement on trust, you don't see it or want to accept the worst if you love someone. I think it's possible to love someone and not trust them.

You have to ask yourself is he behaving like you should trust him.

Mine was the same, hiding his phone and msn all the time, then started getting calls from girls while i was at the house. Not to mention fitting me round his plans. He was going out with his ex for 6 months behind my back as well as having girls.

Hurts like hell until you realise.
Greg_M

26th Aug 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh he can do what he likes. if he's cheating on you, dump him, but if not then what diff does it make if its some lass he knows or jordan in a thong?
Craig W

26th Aug 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
tbh he can do what he likes. if he's cheating on you, dump him, but if not then what diff does it make if its some lass he knows or jordan in a thong?

It's the principle of the matter. Would you be happy if your gf had pics of naked blokes on her phone that she's previously humped, with the pics being recent?
Shelly
Premium Member

26th Aug 04 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v

It's the principle of the matter. Would you be happy if your gf had pics of naked blokes on her phone that she's previously humped, with the pics being recent?

Exactly!!
Greg_M

26th Aug 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as the trust is in the relationship, whats the matter. so there is difference in him having pics of a random girl to those in fhm, page 3 ect?

if he has been cheating on her then thats a completely different matter, im not saying i would be 100% fine about it, id have my doubts yeah and want to find out some more about it. but i was jsut giving my opinion.

Shelly
Premium Member

26th Aug 04 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah and how many times to people cheat and use the line

"well if you trusted me...."

People who say that have guilty written all over them IMO.
J da Silva

26th Aug 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

yeah but of a girl he fucked before he got with me? who he says he hasnt spoken to for 2 yrs? and he aint got any photo's of me on there

if hes fucked her before then hes seen her naked anyway, so either way hes seen her cunt,tits n ass

[Edited on 26-08-04 by VenomTurbo]
Dom

26th Aug 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

if hes fucked her before then hes seen her naked anyway, so either way hes seen her cunt,tits n ass

[Edited on 26-08-04 by VenomTurbo]

tbh, i would just have a little chat about it, not a HEATED argument etc just casual chat about it and say why is on there and if anything is happening...if he says no, then say can you take the pic off please or something and then take his word for it If you've been together for ages, then the chance is he is telling the truth, unless he has no balls what so ever and is being a wimp not to tell you
Ally

26th Aug 04 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Richie had a piccy of a girl in a thong on his phone ..... he would be single again

[Edited on 26-08-2004 by Ally]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How would you react? 22 database queries in 0.0147040 seconds