corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa c heater control removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c heater control removal
Shamus

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how on earth do u get the heater controls out of a corsa c, i cant get the stereo out either its one with a fascia, ie i dont have a standard stereo, any help much appreciated!
baz2003uk

4th Sep 04 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look at www.corsa-c.co.uk
neiliosxi

4th Sep 04 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its easier if u take out the stereo but lever it out with a screwdriver. The part with the numbers on should someoff quite easy but take it steady not to damage it.
All the workings are just behind this!

New Poll