corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » When the caravans come to town!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author When the caravans come to town!
leni

User status: Offline
6th Sep 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Documentary about Gypsies and Travellers on at 8pm tonight on ITV.

Trevor McDonalds Hosting it!

Just thought I'd advertise it before you all started you "look on ITV" pikey this pikey that threads!

Apprently some is filmed in Hull with a Traveller who I work with, so I'dd be watching!

leni
Matt H

6th Sep 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might have guessed it would have hull in it

hows my rob?
leni

6th Sep 04 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's at work, earning me money

hands off, he's mine
Matt H

6th Sep 04 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am his bum plug
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the gyippos have arrived.

they are really scummy aint they.
shano

6th Sep 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u see the burberry baby
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are fuckin scum. settin fires everywere, tipping shit and driving drunk and with no liscnece. lets build a fence round them and set the contense of the inside on fire.
shano

6th Sep 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
they are fuckin scum. settin fires everywere, tipping shit and driving drunk and with no liscnece. lets build a fence round them and set the contense of the inside on fire.

well said
sassyminx

6th Sep 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shano
quote:

well said

seconded
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they all turned up over the local halfords about 6 of them.

left loads of shit, and then they go out looking for trouble with the local lads. fair enought if the local lads wanna fight, but most the time they dont they just get twated by about 5 gyippos.
and they ask you to fight for a pound

"fite ye for a poound i will"
shano

6th Sep 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but what would we do without all our block pavers
Dom

6th Sep 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye, fucking pikeys

although tbh, the ones interviewed seem to be the nicer kid that will say hello to you and not knock the living daylights outta ya and nick ya wallet

Also the lass in pink at the end was pretty fit
leni

6th Sep 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small minded people! Whats a load of properganda!

The last block saying he had to move house? why? He said the Gypsies caused no trouble and his only problem was that they'd ignored planning permission laws so why is he FORCED to move house? bollox!!

And the Hull eviction (I'm from Hull) is an old dock that nobody uses! Planned eviction, no need for a helicoptor! Why point out all the expensive stuff like the Merc? If you lived in a house and owned a Merc would it matter?

load of bollox!
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ye VM is right the ones interview seemed ok.

once when i was a kid in primary skool the gypos took over and one gypisy lass tryed to be my gf lol. kept telling people we was together.

lol the end when they was leaving and there was them block pathers vans lol. no house number just all mobile numbers lol.
leni

6th Sep 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
aye, fucking pikeys

although tbh, the ones interviewed seem to be the nicer kid that will say hello to you and not knock the living daylights outta ya and nick ya wallet

Also the lass in pink at the end was pretty fit

Most Travellers are nice! and the fight at the beginning, I had one just as bad at my birthday last year between my sister and robs family, police involved and everything? Does that mean that if they make a TV programme on people in Hull that they should show a video coz that one incident should cause a whole opinion on the whole of the Hull community!
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leni
small minded people! Whats a load of properganda!

The last block saying he had to move house? why? He said the Gypsies caused no trouble and his only problem was that they'd ignored planning permission laws so why is he FORCED to move house? bollox!!

And the Hull eviction (I'm from Hull) is an old dock that nobody uses! Planned eviction, no need for a helicoptor! Why point out all the expensive stuff like the Merc? If you lived in a house and owned a Merc would it matter?

load of bollox!

yes but if we owned mercs it would be through hard work and probs have the keys with it
they get mercs and stuff by not paying tax's.

i got a few words to gyippos

get on the propperty ladder
leni

6th Sep 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are TRYING to get on the property ladder, they own their own trailors and buy land to put them on but as the programme said 90% of applications are turned down in their first submission! So they have land, they have a home but can not put their home on their land! Stupid me thinks!

And yes, some don't pay tax but allot do! Theirs allot to be made from underground fighting and betting. My mates dad owns his own building firm (1man band) and he has a brand new Land Rover, double the size of his house with extensions, properly nicely done up, he pays taxes and can still afford all this shit, so why carn't a gypsy without being scroutanised!
Darren M

6th Sep 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that video showed nothing of what gyippos are actually like.

i live in luton.... the centre of the travelling community and these people are pure filth.

round the corner at the moment is about 20 stinking vans, shit loads of rubbish and causing so much trouble, im no pussy but i steer well clear of any of them.

luton has been flooded recently because one of their kids had cancer and died (was in the local paper)

police had to shut down the main round for 10 miles so their horse drawn cart could go along and all this for fucking people who dont pay anything to the country they live in.

my opionion is that they are worse than the skinky kosovans coming in
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i'm sure someone has had the idea of this before, get a patch of land and put caravans on there...oh yeh its a caravan park. why dont they just go and live there for a few weeks at a time??

they cant evan read, so whats the point in posting eviction notices? its an awful way to bring up kids.

gyipos are as bad as illigal imigrants lol
leni

6th Sep 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work with them, I go on the sites, I go in their caravans and yes their are "some" that give a bad name to the rest but a hell of allot of them are lovely people!

Good on them for paying their respects to the child. The child should be honoured that so many people turned up to mourn his death!
leni

6th Sep 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
well i'm sure someone has had the idea of this before, get a patch of land and put caravans on there...oh yeh its a caravan park. why dont they just go and live there for a few weeks at a time??

they cant evan read, so whats the point in posting eviction notices? its an awful way to bring up kids.

Did you just listen to what Violet (the girl with the pink top) said? she doesn't wonna move around coz she wants her kids to be able to learn to read and write and have access to basic facilties such as a doctors and a dentist! The 4 sites that are offical and owned by the council and people pay to live on them (£70 per week) have a waiting list of 4 years for somebody to get a pitch. Some people are trying!
Darren M

6th Sep 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no problems with the poor kid dying and having a funeral. if it was me that died (payed taxes since i was 17) the council would NEVER allowed what happened on saturday.

one rule for some and another for others

langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I work with them, I go on the sites, I go in their caravans and yes their are "some" that give a bad name to the rest but a hell of allot of them are lovely people!

Good on them for paying their respects to the child. The child should be honoured that so many people turned up to mourn his death!

so becuase leni has friends that are gypisys, it means they can all do what they want and they are fine causing trouble everywere??

Darren M

6th Sep 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Did you just listen to what Violet (the girl with the pink top) said? she doesn't wonna move around coz she wants her kids to be able to learn to read and write and have access to basic facilties such as a doctors and a dentist! The 4 sites that are offical and owned by the council and people pay to live on them (£70 per week) have a waiting list of 4 years for somebody to get a pitch. Some people are trying!

so she cant work and pay what the rest of us pay?
langey

6th Sep 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darren M
i have no problems with the poor kid dying and having a funeral. if it was me that died (payed taxes since i was 17) the council would NEVER allowed what happened on saturday.

one rule for some and another for others

yep exactly,

other rules for exapmle

i have to have insurcane and driving liscne and had to be 17 to learn,
they dont

i pay taxes out of every months wage
again, they dont.

i put my rubbish in a bin and shit in a toilet.
they leave it for the council to claen up, ehich btw WE pay for

i have spotted somthing here......gyipsys are trouble.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » When the caravans come to town! 22 database queries in 0.0138719 seconds