corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dumfries

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dumfries
purple_corsa_gls

User status: Offline
11th Sep 04 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got woken up by a wierd little irish woman (my gran) saying her car broke down at scotch corner on the way to dumfries (she lives in hull).

She told me that she got a lift of a lovely truck driver all the way to the hotel, i asked if it was the breakdown truck and she said no, a nice man who stopped to help!!! my 72 year old gran was hitch-hiking!!!!

It turns out that i've got to go form sunderland to Dumfries and back, to bring her home, first thing tomorrow morning.

My mam and dad are both saying "ooooh be careful, you have to go on that road that we had the big crash on" (my dad wrote off the family cavalier when i was about 5), so i think they're trying to make me shit myself!
Icy

User status: Offline
11th Sep 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u aint that far

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dumfries 22 database queries in 0.0091839 seconds