corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how to loose weight (for your corsa)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to loose weight (for your corsa)
GLSi GUY

User status: Offline
12th Sep 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here are some pics of my new fibreglass bonnet and tailgate,

the tailgate now has a window in it. i used the origional hinges from an old bootlid, just used a grinder to chop them off, and bolted them to the new one. its held closed by two bonnet pins at the bottom.

http://www.byebyegti.com/uploadgarage/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=-181&pos=0

the bonnet also uses the origional hinges and is held closed by bonnet pins.

http://www.byebyegti.com/uploadgarage/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=-181&pos=1

there is a HUGE difference i weight between the standard and fibreglass components.

also the corsa has had all the interior stripped out, including carpet. an alloy MPS bolt in cage, dash board has been taken out.

i'm gonna be entering the car into hill climbs (under 1400cc modified road cars) and sprints.

just waiting for my engine at the moement (1400cc 16V)

[Edited on 12-09-2004 by GLSi GUY]
Adam-D

12th Sep 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done m8
Jambo

12th Sep 04 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a x14xe if you wanna buy it

Its done 45k FSH
Matt H

12th Sep 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hom much were they?
GLSi GUY

12th Sep 04 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jambo, allready got an engine coming soon.

the bonnet was £100+ VAT and the bootlid was £125+ VAT they hardly needed any modification to fit.

the hardest part was taking the window out of a standard bootlid (cost £30 for a whole bootlid from scrappy)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » how to loose weight (for your corsa) 22 database queries in 0.0088501 seconds