corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » interior help plz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior help plz
hodaz

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

av just finished the outside but now its time to start work on the inisde. at the moment its got the standard grey interior (minging) u get with a corsa ls. are there any better seats that will fit straight without changing mounting brackets (e.g calibra leather seats)? most of the other standard corsa interiors i've seen aren't great eitha, so i don't really want to upgrade to gsi interior.

or do u think i shud go for the full leather retrim? any1 else had that done, how much did it end up costing?
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calibra leather is the cheapest option - £100 - £200.
Leather retrims (theres an ad in classifieds somewhere) for about £600 - look quality as well.
Or if you're on a budget just get a sport interior - recaro seats black with a few bits of colour on them (don't look amazing but nice and supportive)

New Poll