corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Night out in Leeds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Night out in Leeds
Mad Moe

User status: Offline
15th Sep 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me and a few of the lads are venturing down to leeds for a night on the town and I was just after a bit of advice on the bars and clubs, heard the Corn Exchange? is meant to be good for bars and I know about Basics @ Rehab but other than that nothing so any advice would be great
RichSxi

15th Sep 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now then mate down around the corn exchange is good, may get a little expensive in a few bars down that way. but also try greek street for a few nice bars. depends what kind of music you want for the club, rehab isn't too good on a saturday. creation can be a good night with all kinds of music. when you guys going round leeds?
Mad Moe

15th Sep 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're coming dowm on the 2nd Oct mate one of the lads cousins has just bought a share in The Purple Door apprently so we're getting the VIP treatment Then going to just party in Leeds for the rest of the night most of us are into sort of funky house, Ked Kandi, MAW sort of stuff and like a nice bar no pikey, chav shite so any suggestions welcome
RichSxi

15th Sep 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you don't want a few more lads to join the vip treatment in purple doors do you mate??
Sounds like it should be a good night, if your into funky house you will enjoy rehab on a sat night, thats all it is. It's £10 in but not many people go, Townhouse is better, full of birds!!
Mad Moe

15th Sep 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sort of limited numbers The Purple Door mate sorry we had to beg for him to let the 10 of us maybe next time Tell me more about this Townhouse you got my attention with 'full of birds'

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Night out in Leeds 22 database queries in 0.0072732 seconds