corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friday Joke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Friday Joke
leeshez

User status: Offline
17th Sep 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a joke what was Emailed to me enjoy.
A young man walks onto the stage of Stars in their Eyes, on crutches, with a plaster cast from his feet to his hips.
Matthew Kelly Introduces him as Simon.
"It's very brave of you to come out here," says Matthew.
"Please tell the audience what happened"

"Well" replies Simon,
"About a year ago, I was driving with my Uncle when we had a really bad accident.
Unfortunately my Uncle was killed outright but I survived.
I was trapped in the car for six hours before I was eventually cut free and the doctors had me in surgery for 12 hours but they couldn't save my legs!"

"That's terrible. But I see you have legs now. Are they artificial?" asks Matthew.

"No Matthew. While I was in hospital the doctors informed me that my Uncle had in fact died, but that his legs were fine and with all the advances in medical science, they could graft his legs onto my body.
The operation was successful. I have been having physiotherapy for six months and hope to be walking fully again by the end of the year."

A huge round of applause erupts from the audience.

"That's an unbelievable story. So, who are you going to be?"

scroll down...

scroll down...

keep going this is great...

it's worth it - honest!

"Tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be Simon and Halfuncle!"
Matt H

User status: Offline
17th Sep 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Friday Joke 22 database queries in 0.0929899 seconds