corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » light out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author light out
mike@sri

User status: Offline
   20th Sep 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last night i was fitting a new neon in my car i was wiring my neon up to the front lights so they come on at night when my light are on i had to cut the wire for the neon to feed it from the front light to inside my car then wired it back together this worked fine but then disaster i accidently touched the two wires my neon then went out so has my drivers side front light which i connected it to iv replaced the fuse that was blown but still no joy wot else could this be hope u got all that cheers

New Poll