corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Centre exit exhaust!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Centre exit exhaust!!
messham11

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would like my exhaust cumin out the centre of the car. Been quoted 100pound to have the spare wheel removed n welded over, seem alot? Just wondered what people think n is it worth the hassle??!!

Also does the exhaust pipe rundown the middle of the car before it gets to the back? In effect just extend it staright to the rear box?!!

Cheers
ed

22nd Sep 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems an ok price, there is a far ammount of work because you have to remove the underseal, back seats and carpets then cut and weld in a steel plate...

At the back the exhaust will make this kind of route:

luca2020

22nd Sep 04 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na £100 seems about right, whos doing it cos the petrol tank is right next to the wheel weel and if they dont know what there doing they could accidently get the blow tourch on the tank

also i would imagine u would have to get a custom exhaust because the length of a normal exhaust will be the wrong shape and length
LukeGSi

23rd Sep 04 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100 notes is a bargin!! Mine was quite a bit more

messham11

23rd Sep 04 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My local bodyshop quoted me that price. He done aload of work on my nova n it woz quality. He said he'd probably be able to extend the pipe to the backbox aswell.

That exhaust looks phat cumin out the bumper!!!

Would it be best to look 4 a backbox with an inlet pipe as near as in size to the original piping?? make sense? think its 1 3/4 inches?!

New Poll