corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moving into Uni Accomidation tommorrow...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Moving into Uni Accomidation tommorrow...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
25th Sep 04 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't sleep... Proper Excited bout it all

Moving to reading student village tommorrow early in the morning, gonna be sharing my flat with 7 people (the buildings have loads of flats in them), no idea who I'm going to be sharing it with lol.

Packed a load of stuff (probably too much) but donno what I will need or not...

Not sure what to expect when I get there, but everyone keeps telling me it's gonna be fucking wicked!

Gutted I can't take my car, as I've not been allocated a parking space, but might be able to find a place to put it later

Won't be on the site for a while until I get pc set up and internet connection sorted.

Paul J
Matt H

25th Sep 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet mate

wot you studying at uni?
Nath

25th Sep 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uni is mad. I remember when i went to Huddersfield to visit my mate and we stayed in his flat. It's like club 18-30 with just random parties happening everywhere.

We went out one night then as we were about to go in some random people asked if we wanted to go to their house party, of course we said yes.

Anyway the party was wank so we stole a bottle of vodka and a crate of stella and went back to his flat
ed

25th Sep 04 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of mine is going to Reading Uni tomorrow. He got a garage right near the Uni campus from the council for £7 per week... Though you wont really need your car there...
Paul_J

25th Sep 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm... that's a good idea Ed!

where's your mate staying ? what accomidation?

I only really want my car to make the trip from uni -> home and back... and to go to CS meets and stuff...

Plus I enjoy driving, so just going for a blast every once in a while.
broster
Premium Member

26th Sep 04 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

living in halls is so much fun, the only thing i was worried about was living with a load of tossers, but i didnt. you can never have to much stuff! i needed my car for uni, supose im just dependat on in since i lived i nthe middle of no where before that, we had secure patroled parking at my campus. not a single car was broken into in the car park.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Moving into Uni Accomidation tommorrow... 22 database queries in 0.1388168 seconds