corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Probably the weirdest thing you will read today.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Probably the weirdest thing you will read today.
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
28th Sep 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just woken up, come to check e-mails and thought i would write this down before i forget. its a dream i just had.

Was in the desert with my parents, and my mum looked like Rachael Weisz from The Mummy, and we were foraging around when we found an old tomb buried, we opened it up and found a skeleton with a blue sell-by-date on its head, me and my dad looked for jewellery on the skeleton, and all of the sudden i saw it move so we all ran as fast as we could, it chased us for ages then said we wouldnt get far so we jumped on a horse and i leaned forward too much and nearly fell off. My dad and mum were riding camels, and they were pretty quick. Then all of the sudden we are in a supermarket warehouse, and the skeleton had turned into this massive fella with a cows head, we ran through the supermarket still getting chased, and for some reason i picked up a bottle of Ye Olde Ale and smacked it over a Chelsea Pensioners head and got shouted at by a load of old men. and the cow-man-thing was gone. So mum, dad and i went back into the supermarket and looked for different cheeses to take home and eat for lunch.
This was the best dream i ever had. So much action it was unreal.

David
CorsaLad16v

28th Sep 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Graham

28th Sep 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v
http://dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Cool!!!!!!!!
Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Desert

To dream that you are walking through a desert, signifies loss and misfortune. You may be suffering from an attack on your reputation. Deserts are also symbolic of barrenness, loneliness and feelings of isolation and hopelessness.

FPMSL so true
ross23

its hard to write a dream down isnt it? you miss bits! do you know that the average dream in real time lasts about 5 seconds
CorsaLad16v

Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OMFG

To see a cow with a skeleton face, suggests that you mother or motherly figure in your waking life is displaying a lack of emotions. She is being unresponsive to your needs.
Dom

28th Sep 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you feeling alright mate?

its probably the good old aussie beer mate, goes straight to your head
Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan

Aussie beer kicks euro beers ass Carlton beer rocks!!
Dom

28th Sep 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:

aye mate, i had a chat in my local bar with an aussie for about 30minutes...he was saying that fosters doesnt really sell over there and they have stuff like VFX (something like that) which is 100x times better etc

will keep an aye out for the carlton stuff
ross23

28th Sep 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant get the damn site to work, the other night i dreamt that i was in a perfectly white box about the size of the back of a transit van it had glass walls all around even the ceiling and floor it was a perfect cube all that i could see out of the box was complete blackness. there was a large red ball about the size of a football made out of a strange really smooth matter floating in the corner. this is the craziest thing ive ever dreampt it was so real it was scary!
someone please try and translate this for me?
Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ross23
i cant get the damn site to work, the other night i dreamt that i was in a perfectly white box about the size of the back of a transit van it had glass walls all around even the ceiling and floor it was a perfect cube all that i could see out of the box was complete blackness. there was a large red ball about the size of a football made out of a strange really smooth matter floating in the corner. this is the craziest thing ive ever dreampt it was so real it was scary!

Impending death for sure

Mistamist

28th Sep 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you smoke crack?
Cybermonkey

quote:
quote:
quote:

aye mate, i had a chat in my local bar with an aussie for about 30minutes...he was saying that fosters doesnt really sell over there and they have stuff like VFX (something like that) which is 100x times better etc

You mean VB? Victoria Bitter (its actually beer). Other good ones are Tooheys New and Stella is V V popular at clubs out here, but its mucho expensive. Also a lot of special beers as so close to Asia including premium Indian Cobra lager, and thats 7.2% proof!!! Knocks your bloody socks off!
ross23

quote:
quote:

Impending death for sure

dont say that is that what it translates to or are you just saying that?

Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
do you smoke crack?

No i do not smoke anything.
CorsaLad16v

28th Sep 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Box

To see a box in your dream, signifies your instinctual nature and destructive impulses. Alternatively, you may be trying to preserve and protect some aspect of yourself. The box may also symbolize your limitations and restrictions.

To dream that you are opening a box, denotes that things are being revealed about yourself that were once hidden. Consider your feelings as you open the box. If opening the box fills you will fear, you may be uncovering aspects of yourself that make you feel anxious. Also consider the pun, "being boxed in".
Glass

To see glass in your dream, symbolizes passivity. To dream that you are drinking from a glass, is an omen of good luck.

To dream that you are looking through glass, represents your openness and non-defensiveness. Alternatively, you may be putting up an invisible emotional barrier around yourself.

To see broken glass in your dream, signifies a change in your life. You will find that a situation will come to an abrupt and untimely end.

To dream that you are eating glass, highlights your vulnerability, confusion and frailty. You may have difficulties in communicating your thoughts across and getting the right words out. Alternatively, it may symbolize your hurtful and cutting comments. Perhaps you have been hurt or disappointed by something that someone had said. Or you need to be careful in how you phrase and word things or run the risk of offending others.

Glass House

To see a glass house in your dream, signifies that flattery is likely to hurt you.

To dream that you are living in a glass house, signifies the threatened loss of your reputation. Alternatively, it suggests that you are being watched.

Ball

To see or play with a ball in your dream, symbolizes completeness and wholeness. It may also indicate that you need to be more in tune with the inner child within.

To dream that you are watching a ball game, indicates that you need to take more of an initiative. Your lack of action may stem from your shyness which you must overcome. Perhaps you are too over self-conscious.

Red

Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.

Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions

ross23

28th Sep 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
do you smoke crack?

no never done crack or anything else for that matter
Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Impending death for sure

dont say that is that what it translates to or are you just saying that?

Im just saying that

White

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. However, in Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

CorsaLad16v

28th Sep 04 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black

Black symbolizes the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.

If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, blackness could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities.

To dream in black and white, suggests that you need to be more objective in formulating your decisions. You may be a little too unyielding in your thought process and thus need to find some sort of balance between two opposing views. Consider the views and opinions of others. Alternatively, black and white dreams is a sign of depression or sadness. You may feel that there is not enough excitement in your life
Dom

28th Sep 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You mean VB? Victoria Bitter (its actually beer). Other good ones are Tooheys New and Stella is V V popular at clubs out here, but its mucho expensive. Also a lot of special beers as so close to Asia including premium Indian Cobra lager, and thats 7.2% proof!!! Knocks your bloody socks off!

VB, that was the stuff this aussie bloke was saying how hard it was to find it over here, and that he only found it in one shop in london so far
Aye, cobra is good, usually find it in the indian resturants around here, although i think it has abit of a weird taste
Im starting to get into my european beers/largers at the mo, like SOL....very nice to drink, and very smooth
Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

VB, that was the stuff this aussie bloke was saying how hard it was to find it over here, and that he only found it in one shop in london so far
Aye, cobra is good, usually find it in the indian resturants around here, although i think it has abit of a weird taste
Im starting to get into my european beers/largers at the mo, like SOL....very nice to drink, and very smooth

Yes, aussie beer has got a real kick to it, anymore than 5 pints and being arrested in sydney increases 10fold, its real powerful stuff.
ross23

28th Sep 04 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seriously though that was the scariest dream ive ever had i had proper feelings that i can remember feeling completely trapped , lost and painfully lonely
ive never known anything like this before it was like i was fully awake and it echod as i walked
Cybermonkey

28th Sep 04 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have had the same dream of being squashed by a train at Hatfield station about 10 times now, that place has left a mental scar on my brain. And just as im about to be hit by the 72 to Peterborough, the dream ends and i wake up.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Probably the weirdest thing you will read today. 22 database queries in 0.0161171 seconds