corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauhall Corsa 1.0 12v GLS T reg *MEGA MEGA CHEAP*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauhall Corsa 1.0 12v GLS T reg *MEGA MEGA CHEAP*
1600power

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have this corsa sat at my unit waiting for a loving home and tbh and im fed up of it lol!

Had it advertised in the Autotrader for a couple of weeks now and its just draggin on so I'm whacking it on here for £1395 yes u heard me right your gonna get a T reg corsa for just £1395!!!! (im also open to offers but not daft ones please)

It was involved in a very light frontal which I have repaired (broken bumper) the car is being sold with 10 months MOT but no tax.

Heres the advert I placed in the Autotrader for equipment list etc

1999 T reg Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12v GLS

FMDSH, 3 Door, Manual, Pearlescent Metallic Blue, 2 Owners from new. P/Steering, E/Windows, E/Mirrors, Sunroof, Immobiliser Radio/Cassette. 11 months mot, excellent runner, very low insurance so ideal first car or runabout. Total bargain at £1,495 ono

Its in the trader at £1495 and thats what I'm hoping to get but i just want it gone so if you offer me the readies you can have it simple as, it will also be going onto eBay 2moz at some point just need to take a few more shots of the interior.

the mileage I think has been the sticking point for many peeps as they hear its got 92k and say thanks very much and put the phone down. If they came to look at it they would realise what a bargain there getting!
1600power

2nd Oct 04 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

??? no one intrested? has the world gone mad?
lee gsi

3rd Oct 04 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1600power
??? no one intrested? has the world gone mad?

Not mad just not that cheap with that many miles.

If you look on autotrader there are quite a few 1999/2000 1 litres with less miles for les or about the same price
dja

3rd Oct 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is a GLS though with all the leccy goodies and poer steering.
Ideal car for somone to bung a valver in it.
Dave
GLSi GUY

3rd Oct 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cheep car, but would have to stick a different engine in it, as those 12vers like to die at that kinda milage, i should know, i have had two
stick a 1400 16v in for 500 so for under £2k you will have an 1.4 with all the extras
1600power

3rd Oct 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well in the end it was sold for £1300 so it is now gone! lovely little car tho! none of the car looked like it had that sort of mileage!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauhall Corsa 1.0 12v GLS T reg *MEGA MEGA CHEAP* 24 database queries in 0.0091610 seconds