corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just Dynamating round front door speakers in C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just Dynamating round front door speakers in C
OGX

User status: Offline
7th Oct 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone just put Dynamat roung their speakers in a corsa c instead of doing the whole door and how does it sound? I know it is always better doing the whole door but money is a problem at the mo!
ed

7th Oct 04 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait til you can buy a £150 bulk pack... You save £70 and you have enough to do the whole boot and the doors completely. It makes such a difference!
Scotty_B

9th Oct 04 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I done around the front speakers and it did make a big difference.

[Edited on 09-10-2004 by CorSRi_BT]

New Poll